Instructions to add Google reCAPTCHA to WordPress forms using the Contact Form 7 plugin
Easily make your website forms more secure with Google reCAPTCHA.
Google reCAPTCHA brings state of the art spam & abuse protection to your website and is easy on your users.
- Log in to your Google account to get reCAPTCHA
- Add a label and the domain name under Key Settings
- Click on “Adding reCAPTCHA to your site” to reveal the site and secret key
- If you are using the Contact Form 7 plugin, go to the Integration tab to configure the keys
- Insert the [recaptcha] tag above the submit button on your form
See it in action on my contact page.
Further instructions can be found on the Contact Form 7 website.